Uncertainty created by fast-paced change is the new norm.
The Primary of the Whole
The primary of the whole suggests that relationships are, in a genuine sense, more fundamental than things, and that wholes are primordial to parts. We do not have to create interrelatedness. The world is already interrelated.
In the West, we tend to think the opposite. We tend to assume that parts are primary, existing somehow independent of the wholes within which they are constituted. In fact, how we define ‘parts’ is highly subjective, a matter of perspective and purpose. There is intrinsic set of categories, no innate way to define elements that is built into the nature of the “real thing” we are looking at.”
Peter Senge, The Fifth Discipline Field Book, p.25
To transform how we think and act on issues and problems important to our critical infrastructure
What we strive to do at tranzform:
- Research and publish transformative security management practice
- Create a platform for online training course ware
- Connect people through social media, articles, publications, case studies, blog submissions
- Generate interdisciplinary participation by organizations and communities
- Create internal organizational relationships with high levels of awareness and presence, and
- Connect people to people and business to business with shared transformative interest and concerns