tranzform-security was created for like-minded security professionals to collaborate in threat risk assessment, consulting, education, skills training to provide a comprehensive security package for critical infrastructure. We collectively recognize critical infrastructure and employees as complex systems. Security are not all that effective if risks and countermeasures are divided into categories of independent security external and internal disciplines and rigorously broken down into organizational boxes.
What is Critical Infrastructure?
Critical infrastructure is defined as “processes, systems, facilities, technologies, networks, assets and services essential to the health, safety, security and economic well-being of people and the effective functioning of government.”
What We Do
We come together with converging niche pockets of subject matter expertise. We assess vulnerability to external attacks such as acts of terror and fraud, and to internal threats from employees, which includes occupational fraud, theft, corruption, workplace sabotage and, in the worst case scenario, active shooters. We apply a balanced approach to security combining advances in technology with human-centered solutions in a more congruent holistic approach to security needs for critical infrastructure.
We do not throw out the baby with the bath water. We dispel commonly held myths about security and increase awareness to how heuristic bias and affect (emotions) influence perception, judgment and decision making. We combine behavioral insights, crime prevention sciences and technology to your organization’s existing security strategy and practices.
Types of Threats We Help Mitigate
- acts of terror
- impersonation and fraud using ID and other false documentation
- fraud attacks to registration and payment systems
- occupational fraud/theft
- workplace sabotage, and
- workplace violence
- school violence
- neighborhood violence
Harms Identification, Prevention, Detection and Reduction Strategies
Consulting, Education and Training
- Threat Risk Assessments: Terror and other External Threats; Occupational Fraud, Theft, Corruption, Workplace Violence & Workplace Sabotage
- Future search conferences: Strategic planning for transforming security to a future state which includes behavioral insights and crime
- Planning-in-Action workshops: Tactical application of behavioral and crime prevention science to resolve situation and geographic specific threats
- On-line training courses and in-service workshops: The transfer of knowledge and the implementation of skills with adult learning techniques