Like-minded communities of people, leaders and organizations working in teams to transform culture, practices and use of technology in order to adpat to a fast-paced, constantly changing world
Transformation begins by shifting from reactive, business-as-usual environments with a declaration about a different future – a future that shifts from reaction to designed. We accomplish this with search conferencing sharing stories to generate the social cohesion and personal insights necessary for advocating social change
With planning-in-action our communities:
- Build community platforms of owned, paid and earned properties supported by emerging social technologies
- Ensure our tranzform community is exposed to and educated in new content for transforming business and in personal growth
- Build networks of executives, leaders, organizational teams, thought leaders, journalists, analysts and key bloggers
- Build channels of distribution for promoting the tranzform community and content
- Provide a framework for sustained community engagement.
1. Content to Community
Publish content on a regular basis
- Connect people to content through social media, articles, publications, case studies, blog submissions.
2. Promote active participation within the community
- Connect people to people
- Create a global community, awareness and presence.
tranzform core contributors
Core Contributor publish content weekly:
Robert ‘Bob’ Logan