AdvanceGuard Frontline: Reliable Response Assessment© is a forty-five minute SCORM compliant, Level 1, introductory course.
AdvanceGuard Frontline: Effective Information Gathering© is a prerequisite for this course.
Employees who take this training:
- screen people for physical access to critical infrastructure
- quality people for a service (i.e. bank account, property & casualty insurance)
- quality applicants for a privilege (i.e. a driver’s licence)
- approve entitlement to benefit (i.e. social security number, health care)
About Reliable Response Assessment
Most people are who they say they are. They reside where they say they reside. They are entitled to, or quality for, that which they seek. The challenge is separating the mostly honest people from a small group of wrong-doers intent, by deception, on illegitimately or fraudulently gaining physical access to critical infrastructure to privileges, benefits and services provided.
In this online course, students learn:
- to begin every business transaction with total belief in what an applicant/interviewee is telling them
- to switch listening from what is said (content) in general conversation with family to friends, to how things are said (context) as interviewees respond to questions
- specific “rules of thumb” for applying reliability assessment
- verbal “red flags” requiring further explanation
- how to give every applicant a chance to tell the truth before escalating concerns for more in-depth review
Contact us for more information and pricing quotes at: