The Reliability Assessment Course for Professionals© (RA_Prof) is a Level 2, self-directed learning, online course requiring a higher level of participant engagement and effort.
For a general overview of course objectives, refer to Level 1 AdvanceGuard Frontline: Reliable Response Assessment.
Prerequisite: Information Gathering for Professionals©
Examples of who should take this course
- trainers and supervisors overseeing the implementation of the information gathering skills and reliability assessment tools introduced in Level 1 front line employee training
- independent professionals on contract who screen people for access access to benefits, privileges and services
- claims adjusters
- auditors, inquiries officers and internal investigators preparing for participation in Level 3 Ethical Practices for Investigative Interviewing and Effective Investigative Communications
- others depending on identification of other documents to do business with people where a security breach has serious consequences
These courses will take on average of four to six five (4-6) hours each to complete, depending on the level of participant effort
- 25% discount with registration for both courses
Contact us for pricing quotes on training for multi-employees and professionals.
About AlterNation Consulting
AlterNation Consulting is a crime prevention science service specializing in terror threat risk assessment for critical infrastructure and prevention science methods for reducing the threats posed by occupational fraud, theft, corruption, workplace sabotage and, in the extreme, workplace violence.
For more information and consultation contact us directly at: