The Reliability Assessment Course for Professionals© (RA_Prof) is our level 2, online, self-directed learning course.
Prerequisite: Information Gathering for Professionals© (IG_Prof)
Most people are who they say they are. They reside where they say they reside. They are entitled to, or quality for, that which they seek.
The challenge for professionals is separating the mostly honest people served, from a small group of deceptive people intent on fraudulently gaining physical access to critical infrastructure, or to obtain access to services, privileges and benefits offered by critical infrastructure.
Their tools of deception include bogus and stolen documents.
In this online course, learn:
- to begin every business encounter with total belief in what an applicant/interviewee is telling you
- to switch your listening from what is said (content) to how things are said (context) in responses to your questions
- “rules of thumb” for applying reliability assessment
- verbal “red flags” requiring further explanation
- how to give every applicant a chance to tell the truth before escalating concerns for more in-depth review
Examples of who should take this course
- trainers and supervisors overseeing the implementation of the information gathering skills and reliability assessment tools introduced in Level 1 front line employee training
- independent professionals screening people for access access to benefits, privileges and services
- claims adjusters
- others depending on identification of other documents to do business with people where a security breach has serious consequences
These courses will take on average of four to six five (4-6) hours each to complete, depending on the level of participant effort
- 25% discount when co-registered with pre-requiste: Information Gathering for professionals (IG_Prof).
About ATRiM Group Consulting
The ATRiM Group is a crime prevention science service specializing in terror threat risk assessment for critical infrastructure and prevention science methods for reducing the threats posed by occupational fraud, theft, corruption, workplace sabotage and, in the extreme, workplace violence.
For more information and consultation contact us directly at: