AdvanceGuard: Information Gathering for Professionals© (IG_Prof)
This Level 2, online course is for everyone independent of supervision depending on identification and other documents to make business decisions. This includes supervisors of employee graduating from AdvanceGuard Frontline courses.
This course is supported with a manual and access to expertise through to-the-need webinar services for post-course development.
In this course and with the accompanying manual, learn:
- to manage your nonverbal and verbal behavior in way to establish as a baseline for assessing the behavior of others responding to you as a person with the authority to gather information
- some of the science on human behavior and prevention insights that factor into this training
- the role of affect (emotions), how mood influences perception, and how affect informs judgment and decision making
- the research on Emotional Intelligence and where to test your own emotional style
You also learn how to:
- prepare an information gathering plan and why it is important to stick to it
- communicate vigilance, deterring some attacks before they occur
- gather information in ‘pure version’ – in the applicant’s own words without interruption or influence
- deal with resistance and avoidance to get all information they need to make decisions
- clarify ambiguous phrases and terms used in response your questions
- transition to an interview when necessary in order to obtain additional information not easily forthcoming
- give the interviewee a chance to tell the truth, when you have concerns
Examples of who should take this course?
- trainers and supervisors overseeing the skills development of front line employees taking AdvancedGuard Frontline, online training
- independent professionals contracted by organizations who screen people for access access to benefits, privileges and services
- claims adjusters
- auditors, inquiries officers and internal investigators preparing for Level 3
This course will take on average of four to six (4- 6) hours each to complete, contingent upon the amount of personal course taker effort
$495 [discount with enrolling in AdvanceGuard: Reliability Assessment for Professionals
To register for this course, activate the link:
Pricing for corporate clients is included in contracts which included AdvanceGuard Frontline. Our consultants assist corporations draft and implement an information gathering plan generic to the critical infrastructure sector and to specific information gathering needs.
About ATRiM Group Consulting
ATRiM Group Consulting is a crime prevention science service specializing in terror and other crime threat risk assessment for critical infrastructure. It is only of its kind based in crime prevention science.
This product is produced in consultation and partners conducting move advanced (Level 3) in-room investigative interviewing workshops to assure seamless escalation of front line and professional level concerns for more in-depth review by auditors and internal investigators.
For more information and consultation contact us directly at: