This multi-hour, multi-module course is designed for supervisor/trainer’s who are assigned to develop the skills introduced to security and employees through ATRiM Frontline. This course is also for independent professionals who provide services to critical infrastructure (CI).
ATRiM Professional: Effective Information Gathering (IG_Prof) includes a complimentary manual covering the research, that complements webinars that lead to professional certification.
Students taking this course learn:
- to manage there nonverbal and verbal behavior for assessing the behavior of people responding to them as persons with authority to gather information
- science on human behavior and prevention insights that factor into the training
- the influence of affect (emotions) on their perception and judgment
- where to self-test for their emotional style and the significance to their lives and career in being emotionally intelligence
Students also learn how to:
- prepare an information gathering plan and why it is important to stick to it
- communicate vigilance as a means to deter some attacks before they occur
- gather information in ‘pure version’ (the applicant’s own words) without interruption or influence
- deal with resistance and avoidance in order to get all information you need to make decisions
- clarify ambiguous phrases and terms used in responses to their questions
- transition to an interview when necessary in order to obtain additional information when they have concerns
- give the interviewee a chance to tell the truth, before escalation concerns for more in-depth review
Examples of who should take this course?
- trainers and supervisors overseeing the skills development of front line employees taking ATRiM Frontline security e-learning training
- independent professionals contracted by organizations to screen and qualify people for access to benefits, privileges and services
- claims adjusters
- internal auditors, inquiries officers and investigators preparing for Level 3 in-room advanced interviewing workshops
This course will take on average of four to six (6-8) hours to complete, contingent upon the amount of participant effort
Course Retail Price
Talk to us our about our corporate supervisor/trainers skills development strategy for coaching graduates of ATRiM Frontline e-learning training.
For more information and pricing quotes, reach us at:
http://www.atrim-group.org/ @ the Contact Us link
To Visit our Website
a service based in crime prevention and behavioral biology sciences