AdvanceGuard Frontline: Effective Information Gathering is a SCORM compliant, Level 1 online course for your organization’s front line employees, who:
- rely on ID and other documents to affirm people are who they say they are and that they reside where they say the reside
- require full disclosure from documentation bearers to make sound judgments and busienss decisions.
The AdvanceGuard Frontline strategy is uniquely developed to deal with security threats posed from: i) fraudulently acquired, forged and stolen/loaned identification in the wrong hands, and ii) other bogus documents used in an action intended to deceive.
Employees who take this Level 1 training:
- screen people for physical access to critical infrastructure
- qualify people for a service (i.e. bank accounts, lines of credit)
- approve entitlement to a benefit (i.e. social security number, Medicare, bank account, loans)
- register people for a privilege (i.e. driver’s license)
Front line participants taking this training learn:
- specific threats posed from dependency on identification and other documents to do business with people
- how to use their nonverbal and verbal behavior as a baseline for observing the behavior others responding to them as persons with authority
- to adhere to an information gathering plan
- to gather all information need in the applicant’s own words, without interruption or influence
- techniques for dealing with resistance and avoidance
- how to transition to an interview in order to obtain additional information not easily forthcoming
The course is a prerequisite for the companion AdvanceGuard Frontline: Reliable Response Assessment©
Contact us for more information and pricing quotes at:
About ATRiM Group
The ATRiM Group specializing in terror and other crime threat risk assessment for critical infrastructure.