AdvanceGuard Frontline: Effective Information Gathering is a SCORM compliant, Level 1 online course for employees, who:
- rely on ID and other documents to affirm people are who they say they are and that they reside where they say the reside
- require full disclosure from documentation bearers to make sound judgments and busienss decisions.
The AdvanceGuard Frontline strategy is uniquely developed to deal with security threats posed from: i) fraudulently acquired, forged and stolen/loaned identification in the wrong hands, and ii) other bogus documents used in an action intended to deceive.
Employees who take this Level 1 training:
- screen people for physical access to critical infrastructure
- qualify people for a service (i.e. bank accounts, lines of credit)
- approve entitlement to a benefit (i.e. social security number, Medicare, bank account, loans)
- register people for a privilege (i.e. driver’s license)
Front line participants taking this training learn:
- specific threats posed from dependency on identification and other documents to do business with people
- how to use their nonverbal and verbal behavior as a baseline for observing the behavior others responding to them as persons with authority
- to adhere to an information gathering plan
- to gather all information need in the applicant’s own words, without interruption or influence
- techniques for dealing with resistance and avoidance
- how to transition to an interview in order to obtain additional information not easily forthcoming
The course is a prerequisite for the companion AdvanceGuard Frontline: Reliable Response Assessment©
Contact us for pricing quotes based on the number of outlets and employees.
About ATRiM Group
The ATRiM Group specializing in terror and other crime threat risk assessment for critical infrastructure.
For more information and consultation contact us directly at: